TERMS AND CONDITIONS – BBC MONITORING LIBRARY
The British Broadcasting Corporation of Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London, W1A 1AA, England ("the BBC") authorises the use of this site by the authorised recipient of the identity code and password which has been entered in the User ID box in order to access this service ("You / Your") on the following terms and conditions. The terms "the BBC" and "You / Your" shall include the parties respective employees and/or agents and/or members and/or any other third party for whose actions the BBC and You shall respectively be responsible (including any and all end users). When You click on the ACCEPT box You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
An individual's access to the BBC Monitoring Library is subject to the following conditions:
1. The person using BBC Monitoring Library may browse, search, retrieve, and view BBC Monitoring Library, and may store or print single copies of individual articles, or discrete items or portions of such articles, solely for the user's own use.
2. Unless specifically authorized by BBC through written consent, the person using BBC Monitoring Library may not: (i) distribute a copy (electronic or otherwise) of any article, file, or material from any BBC Monitoring Library; (ii) post a copy of any article, file, or material from any BBC Monitoring Library on a website (Internet or intranet); (iii) alter any article, file, or material from BBC Monitoring Library; (iv) charge for a copy (electronic or otherwise) of any article, file, or material from BBC Monitoring Library; or (v) systematically print, archive, or store entire issues or a significant number of articles from any issue.
3. Any use beyond that permitted here, including reuse of text, illustrations, tables, etc., in works intended for publication or presentation in any form, requires affirmative written permission from the BBC. The BBC does not recognize or accede to permission requests that presume permission is granted unless BBC gives notice that permission is denied. Mail or fax (do not e-mail) signed requests to: Head of Marketing, BBC Monitoring, Caversham Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG4 8TZ, UK
4. Personal accounts and/or passwords may not be shared. Access via IP authentication from a subscribing institution may not be shared.
5. Unauthorized copying or prohibited use may result in revocation of access to BBC Monitoring Library and/or may expose the user to liability for copyright infringement, including injunctive relief and damages under international copyright laws.
6. Any copies of material from BBC Monitoring Library must include the copyright notice shown on the initial page of each article or, if different, on the portion reproduced.
7. BBC may not own the copyrights in source Material that may be linked to, or accessed through, an article. Please review copyright ownership information for this Material and contact the copyright owner for any permissions sought. This Licence does not authorize the copying, storing or transmission of any source Material.